by Jeremy ⌂ @, New York, Tuesday, March 05, 2019, 03:48 (195 days ago) @ DouglasCar

No, I'm not particularly sporty nobletree coffee world trade center
"The Investment Canada Act applies where a foreign investoracquires control of a Canadian business," Cimpaye said. "Beyondthis we cannot offer any further guidance with respect to thespecifics as it depends on the facts of each case. Thedepartment works with investors on a case-by-case basis."

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum